Reporting to: Infrastructure Manager
You will be in charge of the maintenance and design of the EU Data Center as well as of the Corporate branch architectures.
Hands-on experience on Data Center and Cloud environments is a must.
· Fine tune performance and troubleshooting infrastructure ensuring that systems and data are operational 24x7x365.
· Design, implement and manage storage/software systems.
· Hardware installation.
· Solve technical problems under pressure.
· Design, manage and troubleshoot Virtualization infrastructure.
· Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
· Collaborate to complex deployments and support inter team solutions.
· Contribute to the hiring process.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience on Microsoft systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, SCCM and Office365 are preferable
• Minimum 5 years of experience of VMware and/or Hyper-V
• Exposure to Azure
• Understanding of networking
• Automation and scripting: PowerShell, DOS, PowerCLI, VBscript
• Symantec Backup Exec experience is a plus
• A strong customer focus, able to work under pressure, thinking outside the box, friendly and open team player
• Excellent English verbal and written communication. Another European language a plus (Dutch, German, Danish, French)
As a reward for your commitment to this role you’ll be rewarded with an attractive package including competitive base salary, competitive pension, contribution towards healthcare and excellent flexible benefits.
Please contact Steve Latchford, Associate Director- Infrastructure & Security at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4644 or +353 (0) 83 3505050 or please e-mail your C.V in Word format through the link provided.